23.01.2013 17:10, Ford, Kevin:

> ... it wasn't our job to prescribe how people will use data
> described in the BIBFRAME model so long as the data was present and
> logically presented.  For example, do we need to model - explicitly -
> an Expression?  If you have a BIBFRAME Work without a language and a
> BIBFRAME Work with a language component, and the latter has a defined
> relationship to the former,...

This shows that the BIBFRAME "Work" and the RDA "Work" are two different
animals sharing a common name. A bit unfortunate, and bound to generate
confusion.
It is further unfortunate that there is no agreement yet about the
scenario to be used by the global players. Or did I miss something and
LC has made their intention known? DNB, at least, have made it clear
they intend to stick, as before, with a Scenario 2 implementation of
RDA.
In this context: Is BIBFRAME intended to be able to support Scenario 1?
(Which would have work authority records in the strict RDA meaning,
translations not constituting another work)

B.Eversberg