I hate to tell you this but numbers aren't language neutral.

But there are bigger internationalisation issues and potentially a lot of things that bibframe will inherit from parent markup standars including language tagging, bidi, encoding requirements, variatiin selectors, its, etc.

On 08/01/2013 8:42 AM, "J. McRee Elrod" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Andres Cunniungham said:

>Although, my primary interest and concern is the internationalisation
>architecture that will underly Bibframe.

Moving from language neutral numbers to English based html markup is
hardly a move towward internationalisation.

   __       __   J. McRee (Mac) Elrod ([log in to unmask])
  {__  |   /     Special Libraries Cataloguing   HTTP://www.slc.bc.ca/