-----Original Message-----
From: Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative Forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of J. McRee Elrod
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 4:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BIBFRAME] Punctuation

Nate said:

>We're leaning toward not having punctuation in the data ...

Too bad.  I find ISBD punctuation very helpful when dealing with records
in scripts or languages I do not read.  Also, having "/" makes the data
clearer in the absence of "by", "par", etc.

I suspect ILSs would make mistakes inserting punctuation for display.

I hope you rethink this.