Here I was about to call for closure on the ³Input screens² thread, before
it truly went down the electronic discussion rabbit hole.

But then comes this post by Kathleen Goldfarb, which, I believe, gets us
back on track. That is, what are the aspects of a work we really must record
to make it findable and relatable to other works in ways that actual users
want their systems to work? That must be at the very center of our
discussions, and not merely an afterthought after debating the relative
merits of a 245 $h. Or whatever.

Please let us simply acknowledge that appropriate input/editing methods will
be created to deal with the New World and get back to discussing what truly
matters ‹ the data being recorded, and how.
Roy