Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Good afternoon, we have the following excess issues of this journal
available.

Please let us know if you would be interested in any of these issues by 18
Jan 2013.  Please provide your library account number and contact/mailing
information to [log in to unmask]

Military Medicine, Vol. 162, No. 1 (January 1997)
Military Medicine, Vol. 163, No. 1 (January 1998)
Military Medicine, Vol. 164, No. 8 supplement (August 1999)
Military Medicine, Vol. 165, No. 1 (January 2000)
Military Medicine, supplement, 2001 annual awards program

Patricia E. Bremner
Librarian
Alvin O. Ramsley Technical Library
U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center
ATTN: RDNS-BOO-T
Kansas Street
Natick, MA 01760-5056
(V) (508) 233-4249 / DSN 256-4249
(F) (508) 233-4248 / DSN 256-4248

Please change your files to reflect my new email address as of 25 Apr 2012: