Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Good morning, we have the following excess issues of this journal available.

Please let us know if you would be interested in any of these issues by 25
Jan 2013.  Please provide your library account number and contact/mailing
information to [log in to unmask]

SATRA Footwear Technology Centre - Bulletin, Volume 21, No. 14 (March 1985)
SATRA Footwear Technology Centre - Bulletin, July/August 1985
SATRA Footwear Technology Centre - Bulletin, September 1985
SATRA Footwear Technology Centre - Bulletin, November 1985
SATRA Footwear Technology Centre - Bulletin, February 1986
SATRA Footwear Technology Centre - Bulletin, Volume 21, September	1986
SATRA Footwear Technology Centre - Bulletin, Volume 22, No. 14 (March 1987)
SATRA Footwear Technology Centre - Bulletin, Volume 22, No. 18 (July/August
1987)

Patricia E. Bremner
Librarian
Alvin O. Ramsley Technical Library
U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center
ATTN: RDNS-BOO-T
Kansas Street
Natick, MA 01760-5056
(V) (508) 233-4249 / DSN 256-4249
(F) (508) 233-4248 / DSN 256-4248

Please change your files to reflect my new email address as of 25 Apr 2012: