Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Good morning, we have the following excess issues of this journal available.

Please let us know if you would be interested in any of these issues by 1
Feb 2013.  Please provide your library account number and contact/mailing
information to [log in to unmask]

British Journal of Pharmacology, Vol. 94, No. 1 (May 1988)
British Journal of Pharmacology, Vol. 95, No. 2 (October 1988)
British Journal of Pharmacology, Vol. 102, No. 1 (January 1991)

Patricia E. Bremner
Librarian
Alvin O. Ramsley Technical Library
U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center
ATTN: RDNS-BOO-T
Kansas Street
Natick, MA 01760-5056
(V) (508) 233-4249 / DSN 256-4249
(F) (508) 233-4248 / DSN 256-4248

Please change your files to reflect my new email address as of 25 Apr 2012: