Upcoming Webinars from Serials Solutions

We are committed to a high-level of customer care that features unlimited support and free feature upgrades and enhancements.

Below is a training schedule for Serials Solutions services that may be of interest to you. Several short video tutorials and latest release information for all of our services are available through the Support Center.

If you need specific training, or have a question about your current service, please contact us.

360 MARC Updates

360 MARC Updates 101 for subscribers
January 22, 11:00 am ET/8:00 am PT

360 Link

Using & Customizing
February 15, 11:00 am ET/8:00 am PT

360 Core

Client Center 101
January 11, 1:00 pm ET/10:00 am PT

Client Center Q&A
February 19, 1:00 pm ET/10:00 am PT

Foundations and Fundamentals
March 11, 11:00 am ET/8:00 am PT

E-Journal Portal: Using & Customizing
March 25, 1:30 pm ET/10:30 am PT

Ulrichsweb

Features and Functionality
January 30, 2:00 pm ET/11:00 am PT

Features and Functionality
March 4, 2:00 pm ET/11:00 am PT

We also encourage you to share ideas and communicate with other users of our services by signing up for our listservs in the Serials Solutions Client Community.

501 N 34th St Ste 300
Seattle, WA 98103

Serials Solutions