From: Dahlen, Ashley A. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 12:50 PM
Subject: Depository Library Council nominations now open

Sent on behalf of Mary Alice Baish, Assistant Public Printer, Superintendent of Documents,

Please see the attached letter from Ms. Mary Alice Baish with regards to nomination opportunities for the Depository Library Council.

Ashley Dahlen  |  Outreach Librarian  LSCM  |  ph 202.512.1119

GPO | OFFICIAL | DIGITAL | SECURE | 732 North Capitol Street, NW, Washington, DC 20401
Connect to us http://www.gpo.govhttp://www.facebook.com/USGPO | http://www.youtube.com/user/gpoprinter | http://twitter.com/#!/USGPO
Find Government information http://www.fdsys.gov | http://www.fdlp.gov/ | http://bookstore.gpo.gov | http://govbooktalk.gpo.gov