Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Good Afternoon All,

Does anyone out there use multiple copy order forms anymore?  I'm cleaning out our supply cabinet and stumbled across one unopened pack.  If memory serves, I think there are a total of four carbons ---- yellow, white, pink, and gold. We used to type these up when we had titles on order but we no longer use these. Hate to throw them out if someone out there can make use of them. Contact me directly NLT Friday, 18 January, and I'll be glad to send them your way!

Leanna Bush
Library Technician
US Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense
3100 Ricketts Point Road
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21010-5400 USA
410-436-4135 (Phone)
410-436-3176 (Fax)

"American by birth, Southern by the grace of God"