FEDLINK is pleased to announce some free training webinars offered by a FEDLINK vendor, JANE'S.
Please see the below link to register for this and future webinars.

With over 100 years of history, IHS Jane's is the most trusted and respected public source of defense and security information in the world.

IHS Jane's delivers comprehensive, credible and reliable news, insight and analysis across all key defense and security subject areas, and in support of critical military and security processes. Our reputation is built on products such as Jane's Fighting Ships, Jane's All the World's Aircraft, Defence Weekly and Terrorism and Insurgency Monitor.

IHS Jane's DS Forecast delivers accurate, reliable forecasts across more than 20 markets that enable A&D organizations to shape the future of their business in a way that maximizes profit and minimizes risk.
Complimentary training webinars are provided for all IHS Jane's subscribers. Our courses range from introductory sessions for beginners to product-specific sessions to more function-focused courses for experienced users. Learn how to get the most out of your online subscriptions by registering for one of our courses today:  CLICK HERE TO REGISTER <https://ihs.webex.com/ihs/onstage/g.php?p=49&t=m>

If you would like to schedule a tailored training session for more in-depth instruction, please contact our IHS Jane's and DS Forecast Trainer, Anne Catillo<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Anne Catillo
Customer Solution Advisor
IHS Jane's

110 North Royal Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
www.ihs.com<http://www.ihs.com/>

Office:

1 860 676 0430

Cell:

1 860 729 8054

Register HERE for IHS Jane's/DS Forecast Trainings<https://ihs.webex.com/ihs/onstage/g.php?p=49&t=m>

Jim Oliver
FEDLINK Vendor Services
(202)707-4960

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.