Please forward this survey invitation to library and information science colleagues who work at institutions with a clinical care mission.

Thank you,

Jamie

Dear Colleague,

The Library of Congress FEDLINK invites you to participate in a survey that explores the roles library and information science (LIS) professionals are undertaking to support clinical care.  This survey will also ask you about the partnerships you have created and work within to support clinical care and its practitioners.

This is the first of three studies that the Library of Congress FEDLINK is conducting to learn about the ways LIS professionals are involved with health information.  Future surveys will focus on LIS professionals who support public health and their contributions to reducing the cost of care and other cost efficiencies for their organizations.

We hope you will help us by completing this survey.  It will take approximately 30-45 minutes of your time.

To complete the survey please go to: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FEDLINKHITCC

The survey will be open until February 22, 2013.

The results will be used to promote the emerging roles LIS professionals have taken on. Additionally, we plan to use the findings to inform our education, training, and programming.

If you have any questions, you may contact Jamie Stevenson, at [log in to unmask] or 202-707-4852.

Best regards,

Jamie

Jamie Stevenson, MPH

Principal Investigator