Hello!

Thanks a lot for your enlightening clarifications! I suggest to include
them (or something similar) to the next version of the guidelines.

> displayForm
My reading and interpretation of the semantics of displayForm was focusing
on "what was to be displayed", which is the reason why I considered it
quite similar to the planned content of the etal element. I was assuming
that the connection between "placement of name parts" and "displayForm"
was relying on the presence of one or more namePart element(s) and thus
was not intrinsic to the concept of "displayForm".

Your useful clarifications shed light on the semantic width of the
displayForm element and its difference from the intended contents of the
etal element.

Thanks for that!

Regards!

SaaĊĦha,