Hi,
I cannot find the questions/answers from the January session of Webinar 2, held January 9, 2013. I only see the December 2012 questions. Am I missing something, or will they be posted soon?
Many thanks for these webinars and all these Q/As!
Isabel

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sturtevant, Carolyn
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCCLIST] BIBCO RDA Webinar 2: Jan 9 recording available

PCC partners,  This is a message to let you know that the public page for the BIBCO RDA Webinars<http://login.icohere.com/public/topics.cfm?cseq=1190&mkey=198770> now is updated with the recorded webinar and the questions and answers from Webinar 2, held January 9, 2013.  You are welcome to view this recording and those from previous webinars.  Our confidence and the production values generally have increased since the initial December first webinar ;-), although technical issues sometimes arise.  We hope that the recordings provide a good backup in such cases.

Also, as we finalize agendas for PCC meetings at ALA, you'll find them on our PCC calendar<http://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/calendar.html>.  The PCC Participants' meeting  program will be packed with news:

     *   RDA Implementation: Setting the Stage for 2013 and Beyond<http://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/documents/PCC-PartsMtg-Jan-2013.doc>
Sunday, January 27, 4:30 - 6:00 PM
PCC Participants' Meeting and Open Program,
The Conference Center of the Washington State Convention Center
WSCC-TCC - LL4-5
See you in Seattle!

Carolyn R. Sturtevant
BIBCO Coordinator