Hi everyone,

I am excited to announce that the RDA in NACO Series "Bridge" training materials created by the PCC Standing Committee on Training (SCT) RDA Series Training Task Group have been posted to the Cataloger's Learning Workshop page:

http://www.loc.gov/catworkshop/courses/rda_naco_series/course%20table.html

and may be used for PCC RDA training.

The task group is continuing to develop additional RDA series training content, and that will be posted as available. For example, filmed versions of the training modules are currently being created and will be posted soon. So please consider the site a work in progress.

I hope you agree with me that the task group has done an impressive job in creating these training materials!

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Frank

Cooperative Programs Section

Cooperative and Instructional Programs Division

Library of Congress

101 Independence Ave., SE

Washington, DC 20540-4230

202-707-1570