Paul--
  I think that Dartmouth would not qualify for this, since we never received training for AACR2 series headings.
   However, we have now completed the modules for the regular RDA NACO bridge training, and are now ready for our live webinar, whenever you're able to schedule it.
   Thanks,
    John

Sent from my iPad