RE Sony Classical Bruno Walter Edition:

A&R on the line was run from Hamburg but all studio production was carried
out in New York, mostly at SCPI and then at Sony Music Studios at 450 W.
54th Street.
I worked mostly on issues containing disc-based source, which was
transferred by Seth Winner Sound Studios, then edited and assembled in the
Sony studios. Tape-based source was a/d transferred there as well. Editing
was done on Sonic Solutions. Although marketing wanted to call the line
20-bit, it was in fact all 16-bit 44.1 kHz. But then they also falsified
AAD and ADD on many reissues as well.

DDR

--
Dennis D. Rooney