In the last 40 years, we have heard many bootleg and legit recordings of
demos by the Beatles. And frankly some of the songs recorded at home by
John or Paul leave a lot to be desired. Hard to think that certain songs
were top ten material. Yet, when you hear the finished product in all its
splendor, you appreciate the production skills and talent of all those
involved. Glad these tapes were circulated one way or another. With today's
technology, hardly anyone I know makes demos. They shoot for the final
product right away. Music historians won't have access to the demos to
compare the before and after.

Louis