Karl,

In processing so much of Van's private recordings, did you happen to run
into some
of the other pieces within Rachmaninoff's Etudes-Tableaux Op. 39. He
recorded No.
5 for RCA Victor, but I don't see anything else from this set. I was hoping
he might have
gotten around to No. 3.

Uncle Dave Lewis
Lebanon, OH