Yes, that guy is a true FANATIC. God bless him and all like him! Music-industry brands live and die
on the backs of the fanatics.

-- Tom Fine

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Biel" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 4:20 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] I love record collector fanatics!

From: Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha32IDyjkDw
> Chad and I have similar tastes, but he has way more stuff!

Some of you know that my daughter Leah produced a video for her MFA
thesis "For The Record" which interviews some influential collectors and
was premiered at ARSC a few years ago.  There are some excerpts here:
       http://fortherecorddvd.blogspot.com/

> BTW, I also love tape collector fanatics:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtKsH5-3xyQ

This reminds me that I have the 4-track pre-recorded tape combining the
1812 and Wellington's Victory, but I suppose this 2-track 1812 has
better sound -- although you can't tell it from this!

Now, as far as collector fanatics videos go, have you seen this?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSSti7BrSWI&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Mike Biel  [log in to unmask]