I think we've all asked before but could one of  the New  York tekkie guys
(could be a female but haven't met a female tekkie in ARSC  yet) who
regularly attends the NY meeting possibly figure out a way for the  sessions to be
at least audio recorded? I'd sure like to have heard the  Kostelantz one and
a few others. They are often VIDEO recorded by Mike Biel  (with or without
Leah) but the Biels have a lot of things on their plate and  uploading or
emailing video is a lot harder.

The ARSC Conference sessions are recorded and made available to ARSC
members on the Members section of the ARSC website. It doesn't need to be that
formal but since the presenters spend so much time preparing their papers -
and  the ARSC "web of members" is worldwide, it would be great if someone
could just  set up an audio recorder and preserve the sessions.  I know you
talented  engineers are out there!

Thanks,

Steve Ramm