Hi folks:

Yes, I'd found that Jazz Record Center link. But the MLA  citation
guidelines say that I need the city where the press is located, and a
good deal of Googling didn't find that. The page of the book reproduced
at the link doesn't include it. Also, it could be useful to contact Mr.
Wheeler -- hence I'm asking for the city where Millbrook Press is
located, and for any contact information for Geoffrey Wheeler that any
of you might have -- thanks in advance!

Peace,
Paul