From: "Kim Peach" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] New York Chapter meeting notices

Dear Bob,

You can send an email to Karen Fishman, the DC Chapter's chair, at
[log in to unmask]  Send your contact info and she'll add you to their email
list.  The chapter usually meets at the Library of Congress and you can see
what they've been up to recently on their web page at
http://www.arsc-audio.org/chapters/wmac.html.

Kind regards,
Kim

Kimberly Peach