Sent from Samsung tablet"L. Hunter Kevil" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Pace Don Cox, electrostatic speakers, by Quad or any other manufacturer,
are definitely NOT infinite baffle designs. They are planar speakers,
completely different from the conventional cone and voice-coil drivers used
in box speakers. Magneplanar speakers, while not electrostatics, are well
known American-made planars. Planars don't even look anything like infinite
baffles.

L. H. Kevil