My collection is probably as big or bigger,but at least half of it is 45s and 78s.I have subcollections numbering  in the thousands of soul/R&B 45s and 78s,classical 78s,almost every known exotica LP,hundreds of rare 60s garage.I would say my most valuable stuff is some of my early mono violin and chamber music LPs,some of my garage and soul 45s,and some of my high three figure Beatles/mainstream rock.Iike Beatles and Stones.I have a lot of weirdness in there too,as well as the usual.like a near complete run of Living Stereo Classical/Living PresenceIt is a unique collection,but I doubt anybody will see it. I can't afford to store it like he does.Roger > Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 02:20:08 -0700> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] I love record collector fanatics!> To: [log in to unmask]> > From: Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha32IDyjkDw> > Chad and I have similar tastes, but he has way more stuff!> > Some of you know that my daughter Leah produced a video for her MFA> thesis "For The Record" which interviews some influential collectors and> was premiered at ARSC a few years ago.  There are some excerpts here:   >        http://fortherecorddvd.blogspot.com/> > > BTW, I also love tape collector fanatics:> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtKsH5-3xyQ> > This reminds me that I have the 4-track pre-recorded tape combining the> 1812 and Wellington's Victory, but I suppose this 2-track 1812 has> better sound -- although you can't tell it from this! > > Now, as far as collector fanatics videos go, have you seen this?!> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSSti7BrSWI&feature=endscreen&NR=1> > Mike Biel  [log in to unmask]  > >