reservations should be made soon. I will get funded for this year.

Thanks,
Barbara

>>> On 2/27/2013 at 10:36 AM, in message
"Sturtevant, Carolyn" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

One more bit of important information:  Cutoff date for the
reservations at the hotel is on or before April 1, 2013.

We missed it when proofreading… Carolyn

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hawkins, Les
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 11:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PCC Operations Committee Meetings May 2-3, 2013

To: BIBCO, CONSER, NACO, and SACO members
The PCC BIBCO, CONSER, NACO, and SACO Operations Committees will meet
at the Library of Congress, Thursday, May 2, 2013 and Friday, May 3,
2013.
Agendas for the sessions will be posted in the coming weeks. Ideas for
agenda items may be sent to [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],

Location of the meetings:

Library of Congress
James Madison Building (agenda will include meeting room locations)
101 Independence Ave, SE
Washington, DC

Meeting times:

Thursday, May 2, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm--all programs

Friday, May 3, 9:00 am starting time.  Tentative adjournment times:
BIBCO:  12:00 noon; CONSER 3:00 pm; NACO and SACO representatives may
attend either meeting
Lodging:
Attendees may make any housing arrangements that suit them while in
DC.
For your convenience, we have reserved a block of hotel rooms at
Holiday Inn: Washington Capitol, 2 Metrorail stops away from the Library
of Congress, at government rates, $224.00 (subject to state and local
taxes)
Attendees choosing to reserve a room in the block will make their own
reservations at the Holiday Inn and will be responsible entirely for any
expenses they incur.
Attendees may make reservations by calling (202) 479-4000 or may make
reservations through the hotel web site:

http://ichotelsgroup.com/redirect?path=rates&brandCode=HI&regionCode=1&localeCode=en&GPC=O9P&hotelCode=WASSM&_PMID=99801505

Please refer to the group code: O9P when making reservations.

Hotel contact information:

Holiday Inn Capitol
550 C Street, SW
Washington, DC 20024
Direct Phone Number:  202-378-1157
Hotel Main Phone Number: 202-479-4000

Sincerely,
Les Hawkins, CONSER Coordinator, on behalf of the PCC Operations
Coordinators