I've noticed no discussion on Bibframe of filing indicators, nor
indication of such in posted examples.  Did I miss it?

There was a recent discussion on another list of titles which should
file under what appears to be an initial article, e.g, "A is for ...".

How will this be handled in Bibframe?  Initial articles differ between
languages, as well as "A", "An" and "The" being occasionally the word
by which to file.   Programming to recognize this would be very
complex.  I have seen no discussion concerning indication of language
in Bibframe, on which to base such programming.

Are we to no longer have alphabetical browse lists, only web style
searching?  I would miss alphabetical browse lists apart from subject
searches, which I prefer to have in inverse chronological order.  That
too would be more difficult to program based on imprint date in the
absence of a date fixed field.  The imprint date may even be lacking,
if that CONSER provision is carried over.