The more I consider Internationalization and bibframe, the more I realise
that adopting RDF places bibframe in a different data ecosystem, inheriting
a lot of internationalisation features from the Unicode and W3C sides.

So slabs of stuff like collation may not and should not be part of bibframe
ever, but should be addressed in other forums like CLDR