I may be blind, but as far as I can tell from both the text and the
BNF, EDTF's maximum precision is one second. OK, That's considerably
more limited than ISO 8601, which allows unlimited precision! For
example, "13:10:30,7" is 30.7 sec. after 13:10, with precision of 1/10
second. And some people seem actually to be using 8601 with millisecond
resolution -- for example, see the Joda.org website:
http://joda-time.sourceforge.net/cal_iso.html .  I assume that this is
either my mistake or a mistake in the EDTF proposal? Surely it's not a
good idea to add any further limitations to 8601.

--Don

--
Donald Byrd
Woodrow Wilson Indiana Teaching Fellow