On 3/7/13 3/7/13  2:59 PM, "Frank Newton" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> (2) Misleading/confusing -- The use of "our" in Roy's quoted sentence is
> misleading, or at least confusing.  Roy works for OCLC.  When he says "our
> vision for the future", I bet he means "OCLC's vision for the future."  I bet
> he doesn't mean "readers of the BibFrame listserv's vision for the future" or
> "the vision of the future shared by everybody professionally involved with
> bibliographic data."

Wrong. I have spent the bulk of my professional career working for employers
other than OCLC. I did not check my professional perspective at the door,
and neither has OCLC done anything to limit that perspective to an
organizational position. I said "our" meaning our collective professional
judgment. Nothing more, nothing less.
Roy