Kathryn,

A couple years ago I submitted a stylesheet to do that to the EAD Help
Pages. These have been shifted to the roundtable's github site:
http://saa-ead-roundtable.github.com/ead-stylesheets/. Looks like you have
to download everything at once. It's this one:
"UNC_findingaid_functionality: collapsible sections; quick links; etc"

If you have a problem, try replacing angly brackets with entity references.
I recall a couple folks contacting me about not getting it to work quite
right and it was a question of one angle bracket that needed an entity
reference. But I'm not sure if that was for the collapsible sections or a
different functionality so it might be fine.

If you want to see an example of the collapsing, look at UNC's finding
aids:
http://www.lib.unc.edu/mss/inv/l/Latin_American_Women's_Textiles_in_North_Carolina.html

--

Joyce Chapman

Communications and Data Analysis Consultant

State Library of North Carolina

4640 Mail Service Center

Raleigh, NC 27699-4640

Phone: 919-807-7421 | Fax: 919-733-8748