From: Encoded Archival Description List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jaime Margalotti
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 7:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Using a search box in EAD

That makes sense and I'll do it if it's my only option. The search boxes are pointed to specific collections in DSpace and I had hoped to avoid having custom stylesheets for individual finding aids. Up until now we've just had a single stylesheet to handle everything.

Thanks,
Jaime

Sent from my iPhone