Dear Tim,

The Social Networks and Archival Context (SNAC) project is developing XSLT methods for extracting data and assembling EAC-CPF records from MARC21 slim xml records and EAD instances. The MARC extraction of EAC-CPF is almost complete and we hope to release it as open source and as a web service in the next two or three weeks. The EAD extraction developed in the first phase of SNAC is being thoroughly revised. It too will be released as open source and as a web service.

And so if you are patient, the answer is yes!

Regards,
Daniel Pitti