*Hi all,*
*
I wanted to send a quick reminder about this event since registration
closes on Sunday.
*
*
*March 12 6-8pm est - Murder, Margaritas, and Librarians - Murder Mystery
Night - **Sponsored by Leadership Directories***
*Twitter:#sladcmurder*
*Registration: http://dc.sla.org/events/?ee=219*

Join your colleagues for a night of networking and fun at Leadership
Directories. When you arrive you'll be given a role to play in our mystery.
When the lights go out and someone dies it'll be up to all of you to in
true *Murder She Wrote* fashion take a stab at whodunit.

6:00 to 6:30 pm Networking and Welcome; 6:30 to 7:00 pm Setting the Scene
and Getting in Character; 7:00 to 8 pm Murder and the Mystery Unravels

*Location: Leadership Directories *1667 K St, NW, Suite 801, Washington, DC
20006 ; *Closest Metro Station:* Farragut West (Blue, Orange Lines)
/Farragut North (Red line)

*Price:* Student/Members in Transition/Retired: $10

Members: $15

Nonmembers: $20

--
Christopher M. Vestal
Government Consultant, LexisNexis

Guybrarian1 <https://twitter.com/Guybrarian1> on Twitter

*Like DC/SLA on Facebook* <https://www.facebook.com/DcSla>

*Follow DC/SLA on Twitter* <https://twitter.com/sladc>

*Find LexisNexis for Government on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/LexisNexisforGovernment>
 *
**
"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first." --Ernestine Ulmer