 <http://maryland.sla.org/events2013/strategic-liaisons>

If your calendar is empty for Tuesday evening, April 30th, we recommend that
you fill it with an evening of conversation with colleagues and thought
leaders as they grapple with key issues facing our profession and how our
associations intend to address them.

Enjoy a reception, chat with friends, dine on a delicious meal and lend your
voice to shaping how our associations address critical concerns facing us
today and tomorrow. Contribute your ideas. Consider the possibilities. This
is your chance to be part of history!

And all for the low ticket price of $39!*

Join colleagues at this year's not-to-be-missed event: "Strategic Liaisons:
Game-changing Conversations," an evening of thought-provoking conversation
with Maureen Sullivan, ALA President and Deb Hunt, SLA President as they
address the direction of librarianship, information service and knowledge
management in the 21st century, the visions the associations are preparing
for and the navigation strategies being put into place.

What better way to fill your Tuesday, April 30th calendar than by expanding
your network and attending Strategic Liaisons at the Greenbelt, Maryland
Marriott, convenient to the DC METRO, BWI airport, Amtrak and the I95
corridor.

Read more at:  <http://maryland.sla.org/events2013/strategic-liaisons>
http://maryland.sla.org/events2013/strategic-liaisons

When: Tuesday, April 30, 2013  (5:30- 8:45pm)

What: Networking reception followed by a seated meal, presentations by
Maureen Sullivan & Deb Hunt, and drawings for cash cards.

Tickets are going fast! We urge you to register now to secure a seat.
Generous sponsors are enabling us to keep ticket prices low.  If you need
lodging, the Marriott has opened up a block of rooms and the event discount
code is at the end of the registration form.

 <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/slregister> Register at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/slregister

Organized by the SLA Maryland Chapter

Strategic Liaisons Program Committee Co-Chairs

Chris Olson, Maria Pisa, Annette Haldeman and Lisa Colaianne

Questions??? Send an email to :
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Sponsor this event! The number of seats we can make available depends on
sponsor generosity. Please become a sponsor. Request information:
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Like the SLA Maryland Chapter on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/SLAMDChptr> !  Invite colleagues through the
Strategic Liaisons event page! <https://www.facebook.com/SLAMDChptr/events>

* Ticket price for members of ALA, SLA, the Maryland Library Association,
and retired professionals