Hello,

One of our patrons is considering purchasing an upcoming report on the Titanium market by the company Roskill:

Titanium Metal: Market Outlook

(An updated version is due to be published in June).

She would like to see a prior edition of the report to see if it truly has the data she seeks in the format she needs.  Even as far back as 2007 would be helpful.

Does anyone have an older copy of the report that we could briefly borrow?  We would appreciate having a copy sent (we can pay postage), but if absolutely necessary our patron can come to view the report at another agency near Downtown DC.

Thank you,

Karen Krugman

Chief, Research Library & Archives

Export-Import Bank of the United States