Hi all,

I wanted to send a quick reminder about this event since registration closes on Sunday.

March 12 6-8pm est - Murder, Margaritas, and Librarians - Murder Mystery Night - **Sponsored by Leadership Directories**
Twitter:#sladcmurder
Registration: http://dc.sla.org/events/?ee=219

Join your colleagues for a night of networking and fun at Leadership Directories. When you arrive you'll be given a role to play in our mystery. When the lights go out and someone dies it'll be up to all of you to in true Murder She Wrote fashion take a stab at whodunit.

6:00 to 6:30 pm Networking and Welcome; 6:30 to 7:00 pm Setting the Scene and Getting in Character; 7:00 to 8 pm Murder and the Mystery Unravels

Location: Leadership Directories 1667 K St, NW, Suite 801, Washington, DC 20006 ; Closest Metro Station: Farragut West (Blue, Orange Lines) /Farragut North (Red line)

Price: Student/Members in Transition/Retired: $10

Members: $15

Nonmembers: $20

--
Christopher M. Vestal
Government Consultant, LexisNexis

Guybrarian1 on Twitter

Like DC/SLA on Facebook

Follow DC/SLA on Twitter

Find LexisNexis for Government on Facebook

"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first." --Ernestine Ulmer