Please join SAGE Publications as they unveil new offerings for Federal Government Libraries on Wednesday, March 27th from 10-11:30am and 1:30-3pm, FEDLINK Conference Room, LA218
SAGE is a leader in providing the best peer-reviewed e-journals and e-books for your staff and researchers.  Iin 2013, SAGE has bundled these titles into 17 subject specific collections including those in Education, STM, Government and Military, Sociology and many others.
Please join us to learn how to easily provide the best depth and breadth of content and how to utilize state-of-the-art Research Methods for your organization.

In 2012, SAGE acquired the leader in Digital Primary Source Materials, Adam Matthew.  Adam Matthew offers award winning collections that span the social sciences and humanities and cover a multitude of topics ranging from Medieval manuscripts and Victorian moving images to ephemera from the 1960s and confidential government documents.

They collaborate with leading libraries and academics to produce powerful research and dynamic teaching collections for libraries - our editorial mission is to enhance any learning environment. We will be demonstrating this invaluable resource.

Finally, SAGE is increasingly becoming the go-to place for e-reference with the acquisition of CQ Researcher, CQ Weekly and the many outstanding CQ e-resources.  CQ Press is the first source for information on politics, policy and people. It is the leading publisher of books, directories, subscriptions, and Web products on American politics, federal and state government, American institutions, campaigns and elections, current events and world affairs.
SAGE will be demonstrating new e-products and services from 10-11:30am and 1:30-3pm on March 27 . To sign up, please contact Jim Oliver at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. If you wish to take part but cannot do so on-site, we will be simulcasting via WebEx.
Thanks and I look forward to seeing you.
Sincerely,
Robert Schufreider
District Manager, Non-Academic Sales
SAGE Publications, Inc.
2455 Teller Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
USA
C: 805.490.6142
F: 978-372-3045
www.sagepub.com<http://www.sagepub.com/>
For a free trial of any SAGE Products, click here:
http://www.sagepub.com/electronicProducts.nav
Los Angeles | London | New Delhi
Singapore | Washington DC

"The natural home for authors, editors & societies."