Elwood and Joan are great folks. He spent a great deal of time and
effort on the AVRL project, which was later taken over by ARSC and
has since morphed into the EDVR discography at UCSB. (Could we say
that Elwood was a man of letters?)

I remember many pleasant phone calls, emails and meetings with him
discussing the finer points of digital discography. He has been
greatly missed at our recent conferences, and I'm sad to hear we
won't be seeing him again in this life. He was, however, prepared for
the next, so I look very forward to enjoying meals with him again.

Kurt Nauck
c/o Nauck's Vintage Records
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, Texas  77389