----- Original Message ----
From: "Leggett, Stephen C" <[log in to unmask]>

http://judiciary.house.gov/news/2013/04242013_2.html

Chairman Goodlatte Announces Comprehensive Review of Copyright Law
For Immediate Release
"April 24, 2013

Contact: Kathryn Rexrode or Jessica Collins, (202) 225-3951

Chairman Goodlatte Announces Comprehensive Review of Copyright Law
Washington, D.C. - Today House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte
(R-Va.) announced that the Judiciary Committee will conduct a comprehensive
review of U.S. copyright law over the coming months.  This announcement was made
before the World Intellectual Property Day celebration at the Library of
Congress. Below are his remarks as delivered:"

And some related links:
http://www.copyright.gov/regstat/2013/regstat03202013.html
http://www.law.columbia.edu/null/download?&exclusive=filemgr.download&file_id=612486