-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 11:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] First Picture Disc

It all depends on what is meant by a "picture disc."

  There was a picture and write-up of probably the first  such (1905,
patented) in the recent issue of APS, and already cited in  PHP.

Allen
 _www.phonobooks.com_ (http://www.phonobooks.com)
In a message dated 4/7/2013 11:04:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,