Weird. But probably not Marston (I wrote Ward and will post a reply as I
don't have my early Marston CDs handy).

BUT - while I'm here I wanted to say that the new Marston 3-CD set "Edison
Legacy 2" is just as wonderful as the first one with previously unissued
Wax  DISC masters that have never been reproduced before. Thanks to Ward and
Jerry  Fabris this is wonderful stuff and I'm NOT a big Opera fan. Opera fans
will love  this set and Ward expects the set to sell out.

Steve Ramm

In a message dated 4/1/2013 11:43:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,