Thank you Steve and Uncle Dave!

Can someone pinpoint the release dates - I have not found reviews or release notices
in the few sources to which I have access.  Perhaps SCHWANN would have information, or if
you know of other issues of these recordings on PERIOD and know those issue dates, that would give
an upper limit to the issue date on PMG.

BILLBOARD Dec 3, 1949 noted the start of Period:
PERIOD RECORDS Bows With Exclusive LP Policy
  A new diskery devoted exclusively to long-playing records has
set up its stand in New York.  Period Records, with Frank Stevens
as general manager, will specialize in longhair works, beginning with
the release of Charles Ives' "String Quartet No.2," played by the
Walden String Quartet, of Cornell University.  The next release will
be the abridged version of Tschaikowsky's opera "Eugen Onegin."
The latter disking was formerly issued on shellac by DISC Records.
Phoenix is the metropolitan distrib.

Online library catalogs list 1955? or 195? - I suspect they may have been
earlier, as 10-inch albums faded.

I've found listings of the following 3 PMG albums.

PERIOD MUSIC GUILD PMG-2001                                     10" LP  1955?
Program notes by B. Lebow on container.

CORELLI: Concerto grosso no.8 (Christmas concerto)
Vienna Chamber Orchestra; Anton Heiller, conductor.

also in PERIOD SPL 301 Showcase
        PERIOD SPL 540 Corelli/Vivaldi

PERIOD MUSIC GUILD PMG-2002                                     10" LP 1950?
"Exclusive edition"
notes by B. Lebow on container.

CHOPIN: Concerto no.1 in E minor, op. 11
Branka Musulin, piano;
Sueddeutsches Rundfunk Symphonie Orchester; Hans Muller-Kray, conductor.

PERIOD MUSIC GUILD PMG 2003                                     10" LP 195- ?
Program notes in English on container.

PROKOFIEFF: Overture on Hebrew themes, op. 34
  Paris Chamber Orchestra
SCHUBERT: Quartetsatz in C minor
  Barchet String Quartet.

ANY OTHERS ???