From: "Sarah Norris" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Sticky SHRED

>Do you happen to have specific references to Bhushan's tomes that
describe this? If they are in your paper I'd love a final electronic
copy of it.

Here are the references from the paper:

Bradshaw, R. and B. Bhushan. "Friction in Magnetic Tapes III: Role of
Chemical Properties." ASLE Transactions, 1984;27(3):207-219.

Bradshaw, R., B. Bhushan, C. Kalthoff, and M. Warne. "Chemical and
Mechanical Performance of Flexible Magnetic Tape Containing Chromium
Dioxide."  IBM Journal of Research and Development, 1986;30(2):203-216.

Sarah Norris
Conservator
Texas State Library and Archives Commission
phone: (512) 463-5446
fax: (512) 463-5430
e-mail: [log in to unmask]