From: "Arthur Gaer" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] revisiting an old thread -- jazz anthologies

Good thought!

Many of the critics and writers were interviewed in 1996 and 1997, while Wynton Marsalis wasn't
interviewed on camera until June 12, 1999.  A lot of the other musician interviews were also in the
middle of 1999.

What was said off camera and when can't be determined by this evidence, of course.

Arthur Gaer