With the 2013 ARSC Conference right around the corner, it's time to think about the annual Silent Auction.

Held during the conference, the Silent Auction, is one of our primary fundraisers. All ARSC members and vendors are encouraged to donate one or more items-this is a great way to support ARSC (a non-profit, 501.C.3 organization) and ensure that our conference is a success. Books, CDs, vintage 78 rpm & LP records, music, memorabilia, audio products and services are all welcome.

If you're willing to donate materials, please bring them with you to the conference, or ship them via UPS or Media to the address below (please allow two weeks for delivery). Bid sheets should be inserted in each item (available for download at http://www.arsc-audio.org/conference/silentauction.html); you may also specify minimum bids. Unsold items will not be returned to donors unless you are available at the closing of the auction to pick them up.

Ship to:

Marr Sound Archives
ARSC Silent Auction
UMKC Miller Nichols Library
800 E. 51st Street,
Kansas City, MO 64110
If you have any questions about the auction, please email me off-list.

Brenda Nelson-Strauss
ARSC Conference Manager
812-855-7530