The OTR -- Old Time Radio -- dealer Tom is referring to is Neal Ellis,
http://www.oldtimeradioonmp3.com/  He also runs an internet station
www.RadioOnceMore.com and has a facebook page of some of the more loyal
listeners, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Radio-Once-More/206726779589
His quality is EXCELLIENT. He usually had access to the original discs.
His prices are very low, and he will run off a .wav for you if you need
it, but his mp3s are very good.

He does not have a huge catalog because he is so concerned with quality.
I have several other mp3 sources with almost universal catalogs, but
they usually sell just at OTR conventions, and they were not the
originators of the recordings so the quality varies quite a bit.

The dealer with the largest catalog of high quality is Jerry Haendiges
http://www.otrsite.com/  He includes an archive of his internet programs
from which you can pull individual programs for free.  The site also
includes the programs done by the Gassman Brothers, who appear on the
station I broadcast on, www.YesterdayUSA.com  (I'm on Sundays approx
11:30 PM with Walden Hughes, and sometimes John and Larry Gassman join
in.)

Between Neal, Jerry, John, Larry, and Walden I have been able to get
access to any great condition OTR I've needed.  Usually if I find
something on a poor condition transfer that I need, these guys have been
able to supply a transfer from the discs.

Mike Biel  [log in to unmask]