From: Mark Durenberger <[log in to unmask]>
> My impending tome on AT&T Long Lines and the broadcast networks
> includes a decent piece on the great 1933 three-channel test of
> the Philadelphia Orchestra playing in PA and being reproduced in
> Washington's Constitution Hall.   Mark Durenberger

Tome?  Book, article, or conference presentation?  I have a copy of the
1934 booklet they put out on the introduction of the broadcast long
lines with multiple maps, photos, sample telexes, etc.

Ward Marston has said that he is dissatisfied with the transfers of the
Bell Stoki discs he did long ago and gave us a sample at NYC ARSC of
what he could do now. He also mentioned that the Bell people messed up
the second LP with reverb, EQ, etc.

Mike Biel  [log in to unmask]