From: Sammy Jones <[log in to unmask]>
> Let's not forget Terry Salomonson of Audio Classics. Terry
> has a large collection of programs in excellent sound, many
> thousands from discs that he's transferred.
> He's also a really nice guy (although I only know him through
> email and phone).

Terry appeared in my daughter Leah's documentary about record collectors
"For the Record".  http://www.audio-classics.com/welcome.html  Terry
goes to the OTR conventions when he is feeling well enough. Cincannati
is coming up soon, and MANC is later this summer.

> And then there's the private collectors who collect transcription
> discs and low-gen tapes and trade amongst themselves. I've met
> lots of great people that way.   Sammy Jones

Are you trying to make me feel guilty??  :-)  I know I should be working
on transferring stuff, but I do not have the patience of a Terry
Salomnoson who spends every waking hour dubbing and dubbing and dubbing
and dubbing . . .

Mike Biel  [log in to unmask]