I often get depressed over the amount of discs I need to dub.  Sometimes
just jumping in and staying up all night gets a lot of discs safely
transferred!

And then there's the worrying that the tuntable and reel to reel deck will
last long enough to get everything done...and then there's worrying about
decomposing lacquers, etc., etc...

I have lots of respect for people like Terry and Jerry Haendiges who have
spent countless hours transferring ancient audio recordings for others to
enjoy later!

Sammy Jones